“Happy place!!!”

Maple Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Thrilled Goshen has this place!! I love Indian food. Great place to satisfy my obsession. Nice decor, good service and great food. Plan to return many times and introduce friends to a wonderful place with delicious meals. Go there!!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We have been to this restaurant twice now, and can't wait to go back. It truly is an adventure, because we don't know what most of the dishes are, but everything we have ordered has been delicious. The staff will help you make decisions about what you might like if you have no idea what to order. We are always asked if we want our meal low, medium or high in spiciness. A truly wonderful experience.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Excellent service.
Well-prepared dishes- ordered a la carte for lunch.
Neat, well-managed.
Will come again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

What an overall pleasant experience dining at Maple Indian Cuisine turned out to be. After working in the Goshen area for the past three months, we finally made our first visit, The entire table of five was completely satisfied from the very courteous and knowledgeable staff, to the perfectly prepared food. We ordered multiple dishes to share, and every bite put a smile on my face. One of my favorites is the butter chicken. If you like a little kick to your food, be sure to order it hot.

I will be making multiple return visits in the upcoming months.

If you are on the fence as to whether or not to try some Indian food, I strongly encourage you to give this restaurant a try. You will not be disappointed.

-Paul

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The food here is remarkably good and the staff are wonderful at explaining the dishes and flavors. They will spice a dish to your liking, keeping in mind very spicy means VERY spicy for which I am grateful. The portions are plentiful, service is excellent and it is a nice atmosphere.....

Date of visit: July 2017