“Three Thumbs Up”

Maple Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 6 September 2017

What an overall pleasant experience dining at Maple Indian Cuisine turned out to be. After working in the Goshen area for the past three months, we finally made our first visit, The entire table of five was completely satisfied from the very courteous and knowledgeable staff, to the perfectly prepared food. We ordered multiple dishes to share, and every bite put a smile on my face. One of my favorites is the butter chicken. If you like a little kick to your food, be sure to order it hot.

I will be making multiple return visits in the upcoming months.

If you are on the fence as to whether or not to try some Indian food, I strongly encourage you to give this restaurant a try. You will not be disappointed.

-Paul

Reviewed 28 July 2017

The food here is remarkably good and the staff are wonderful at explaining the dishes and flavors. They will spice a dish to your liking, keeping in mind very spicy means VERY spicy for which I am grateful. The portions are plentiful, service is excellent and it is a nice atmosphere.....

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This has become my new favorite food in Goshen. The mix of flavors is unbelievably delicious and satisfying. I didn't know Indian food was so awesome until Maple Indian Cuisine came to town; now that it has, I feel late to the party. The staff, especially Rosie, is incredibly good at explaining the ingredients and helping beginners navigate the extensive menu (over 100 items!). There's something for everyone, and every dish can be served with a preferred spice level. I didn't realize I was missing out on the lunch buffet until I tried it; such a good variety for a much lower price than dinner. It's usually never very busy, but it should be packed every night. You can call-in to pick up food if you need to, and there's a special room for private events. My favorite dish is the Saag Paneer and you can't forget the garlic naan bread! If you've never been, you need to stop reading and go now!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Rosy and her staff were extraordinarily helpful and patient in explaining their offerings. The place is centrally located, clean, and tasteful. And, the food is AMAZING! If you find yourself anywhere near Goshen, Indiana, go here.
THANK YOU, Rosy, for being so friendly, welcoming, and warm. And, for walking us to the Back Alley Brewery when we asked you on the street "why are all the bars closed on Monday afternoon?"

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We are Indian food novices, but enjoyed the buffet.

The Anise and Sugar by the register was a treat, what a great way to finish the meal.