“Not that good”

Add it.
Paesello's Pizzeria
Ranked #63 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I've had much better pizza. Toppings come off when you bite into the pizza, Needs to put some cheese on top of sauce before they add toppings. Sauce didn't have much taste to it. It was just a so so pizza place.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

If you are looking for something different from pizza chains (nothing against them) this is a good change of pace. The dough is done well and lots of toppings. It will be for carry out.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I really love their pizza. Today I got a thin crust sausage and mushroom and it was delicious. Enough left over for lunch tomorrow. But the pizza took about 10 minutes longer than they told me over the phone. Slightly more than an hour before I got my pizza. Good restaurants will be busy. If you're planning to try their Italian food just make sure you have plenty of time. This is not fast food.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

A little pricey but totally worth it! We'll definitely go back. Takes a little while so be sure to order ahead. Limited parking but manageable.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We work nearby and have always wanted to try this place. We were not disappointed! We will be ordering from here again very soon!