“Wanted to...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Well I really love donuts. Anytime I go to a new town I love to go where the locals go. This was highly recommended so decided to check it out. The pastries were, I'd say average. Better than a chain but I've had better back home. The variety was impressive and their selection was vast! The chai tea was one of the best I've ever had. So it's worth a stop if you are nearby but I think the shops back home have raised my bar!!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Stopped in for sweets and was not disappointed. Quite a large selection to choose from in the bakery case. They also serve light lunches. The muffins were delicious, flavorful and very moist. Also tried the cannoli and eclairs and they were wonderful too. I would highly recommend visiting this bakery!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Visited this quaint 'old-fashion' place first in early winter 2016 and loved it! We Have since returned several more times to place special orders for birthdays. Wonderful selection of muffins, donuts, sweet rolls, butter cookies, cake, cheese cake, fruit tarts, and that doesn't even get to the sandwiches and soups. I liked the enchilada soup -btw. Customer service was friendly. Easy to find location.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We choose this Bakery over other choices..in the area. The name it bears...suggested that this was the place to check out vrs any other bakery...or choices in the area. We were from Thumb of Michigan....and this place "fit our needs". Undoubtedly..the restaurant food would be good (family style place)..but we were here for the BAKERY!!! Luncheon after our younger cousins' funeral....there in Goshen....meant we were not going there empty handed. Provisions was made for a large crowd.....but "potluck" was "in order" also. Tastebuds would be in their glory....with this Bakery goods we purchased :)

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent neighborhood bakery also serving light lunches. Everything is delicious but particularly like the pumpkin roll. Wide variety of iced cookies. Mini cakes & buttercream iced cupcakes are favorites.

1  Thank joynel48