“Awesome!!! Yummm”
Review of Wings Etc. Goshen

Wings Etc. Goshen
Ranked #29 of 99 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We love coming here when we come to town! Food is amazing, service is usually great too, and they have good drinks and daily specials. My husband loves their wings, and I am seriously addicted to the crispy chicken wrap with medium or "tweener" buffalo sauce, and Curly fries. We always get the mozzarella sticks too and they are very good. We love Thursdays for long island specials, and other days they have specials on margaritas which I like too. Some days there are only beer specials, but that's ok, good for people who drink beer. The only improvement I could ask for is for drinks to come faster. The place is usually busy and often they only have one bartender. Can't wait to come back again!

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

This has to be the best wing place in the state. I have had them from hot to the hottest. The flavor and the size of the wings are the best. No small wings here. Reasonable prices and the staff is top notch. I eat at Wings Etc. every time I'm in Goshen

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Best bloody Mary's around! Wings are bone in or boneless and absolutely wonderful. Can't meet the friendly staff and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

This place has the best wings! They have big wings.They are not big because of the coating, they are just good size wings! They have a crispiness to the outside and the sauce didn't make that go away! The service was pretty good. They were busy and perhaps it was taking a toll on our server, however she was quick and helpful.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my garlic parmasean wings, summer shandy brews and great service provided by Timberle, one of the hardest working bartenders I've seen in recent memory.

My only disappointment with this location is the rather limited, been there done that, wing flavors. I'd recommend that they expand from the 19 run of the mill ones and add something different like salt and vinegar or root beer bbq.

The wings I had were cooked just great and the sauce was decent.

If definitely recommend this stop while in Goshen.

Been to Wings Etc. Goshen? Share your experiences!