“Another great find on the menu”

Hoppers Pike Street
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Visited Hopper's today for lunch. Walked right in and it's a seat yourself so I got a booth in the corner. Waitress immediately came with a menu and took my drink order. They have 4 or 5 normal lunch specials which include pork chop with baked potato, grilled chicken breast with steamed veggies, hamburger, 2 piece fish or a pulled chicken sandwich. Each of these are around $5.69 and include a drink. Proportions and price for a quick lunch I believe it's 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. On top of these they always have a daily special too. Hoppers has in abundance of different menu items including salads, appetizers, dinner entrees, sandwiches or burgers. The fish is absolutely wonderful I believe its Friday that it's the normal special. Deep fried with choice of potato and salad for the dinner or a two piece and fries for the lunch size. I've had it many times and never had a bad meal. I will agree with several of the reviews that at times if you are not a regular it seems to take a little longer to get served. However, don't let that stop you from going. Today I enjoyed a small spinach salad which consisted of fresh spinach leaves, plenty of bacon, hard boiled egg, fresh mushrooms, red onions, croutons and a very tasty warmed dressing. The small version of this salad is $5.29. That along with an iced tea my bill came to just over $7. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone. Overall hoppers is a great place for lunch or dinner. Prices are very in line and you get plenty of food. I will say that Friday nights and Saturday nights they are always busy during the dinner hour. You may end up having to wait a bit for a seat but it is well worth it. Other food items that we have tried include Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, Ceasar salad with chicken, hamburgers, chicken breast sandwich, and several of their soups.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

We were very pleased with the service and the food that we received The waitress and staff were all very friendly everything was priced well
And I'm sure will go again

Reviewed 3 June 2015

The service came with a smile and quick courtesy of Kara. She made the dinner a pleasure. We had the Hopper Fish Basket and me, I went for the Rib Steak. 2 ice teas to help it all down. The one small dislike of the good meal, The steak was hand cut however the cut was very thin at one end and thicker at the othe end. I eat my steaks extra rare ao I ended up with a rare and a welldone end of the steak. If you are going to hand cut the steak cut it even will ya. Also I would have had a larger steak if it was availible. Also there was baked potato and salad. $28 plus tip. We enjoyed our meal and the service from Kara. We also had a potato/bacon soup 2 cups. You will enjoy this simple plain eatery but the payoff is what is served and how it all happens. We had a great time you will too, without having a dent to the wallet

Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

Food and service are always wonderful! We go for many different reasons and just love it every time!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

No matter when we stop here, the food and service are excellence. Servers are attentive and keep an eye on their tables. At many establishments, servers seem to take lessons on how to enter and leave a room without paying attention to those who want some service. Not here! Hoppers' servers seem to sense when a glass needs refilling, a plate is ready to be removed and the check will be requested. No matter what we order, the food maintains the quality from previous times. This place in our regular rotation for eating out.