“Delicious food!!”
Review of The Trolley Cafe

The Trolley Cafe
Ranked #27 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 12 August 2017

A friend recommended this place for breakfast. We were so impressed!! Scrumptious food and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Stopped in to wait for the other shops at the Old Bag Factory to open this morning. Had their Spinach and Ham Quiche with a blueberry muffin and fresh fruit. The quiche was the best I had ever tried. The muffin was moist and full of berries. The coffee was a bit stronger than I like but I am one that likes weak coffee. Thumbs up to the staff for keeping the coffee coming and friendly conversation. I will definitely stop in and bring friends and family.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My daughters and I enjoyed Quiche Lorraine with sides of fresh fruit and each a choice of muffin. Our favorite muffins were the orange as it was most memorable with a frosting and the blueberry with a sugar cinnamon topping and robust blueberries. The morning glory muffin was flavorful, yet there was one large carrot chunk rather than a blend of smaller carrot pieces. We were served quickly, and our food tasted fresh and warm. The price of this plate was approximately $6.25 each, very filling and attractively arranged.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The Trolley Café has a unique setting I the Old Bag Factory. The wooden floors are original and the food is home-cooked goodness. We love to go here for breakfast or lunch. A great place to meet your best friend. Staff is personal and efficient.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The waitress had no expression, more like a troll. My breakfast was good, on the other hand my wife's pancake was awful, she only had a scrambled egg. In turn we had a free breakfast and wife was left hungry. We are not going to go again to the café.