“Good food.”

Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy my food there. The wet burritos are great! Prices aren't bad either. Good atmosphere. Family friendly

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Ate there on a Monday at lunch time. We were seated right away, no problem. Our drink orders were taken quickly by a lady who called herself Krazy.
I had the Wet Burrito which I felt was average for a Mexican restaurant. Maybe a little above average but not to the point of being a 4 or 5. There was a lot of it, enough for a meal, for sure. However, it didn't go beyond what you can get at any Mexican restaurant.
One of us had the Quesidillas which was rated as good, but not exceptional. They have a children's menu which the child in the group liked, chicken nuggets.
We just ordered tea, water and soft drinks due to having to drive 150 + miles right afterward.
The price for three adults and one child was $43.00. Not bad but not cheap with only soft drinks.
The service was good except for when we wanted to leave and the check wasn't picked up very quickly. I must say that the place got more busy as we ate.
We went there because a lot of the downtown Goshen restaurants have decided that Monday is a day that they should not be open, go figure.
Sure, it is a decent place to eat with the atmosphere being okay. Having not been to that many places in Goshen I would say try it.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We usually really enjoy Hacienda not this trip our fajitas were warm and not sizzling when they came out the steak was tough not to mention an extra charge of 10 dollars on my credit card then what I agreed to. My slip said ten dollars less than my credit card statement. I called Hacienda waited five minutes for a manager to come to the phone, she was sorry but could do nothing she give me a corporate number that I can't get through to, as much as I love Hacienda I think it's time to try something new

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

The food good....always get the Wet Burrito. But last visit it was cold on a hot plate. The server told us to ask for it to go through the oven twice. Don't think I should have to do that....The salsa is The best anywhere...we would go there just for salsa and chips! The burrito is huge and does reheat well. Atmosphere is typical Mex. Service is good.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

ALWAYS great service and delicious food at the Goshen location! I asked my daughter if she would like to go to lunch at Hacienda and she said "only if we get the ranch with the salsa!" Of course, how else would we have chips and salsa here!!?? They have the best ranch anywhere and I'm not a ranch eater, never have been. It's absolutely delish!!!

I order the Taste of Hacienda as usual--chicken taco salad, chicken chimi, and the red potato wet burrito with extra queso. It was great as always. My daughter had enchiladas and a taco with beans and rice, she didn't care for the taco, but loved her enchiladas. Definitely worth the trip again!