“not bad”
Review of Cicis

Cicis
Ranked #54 of 99 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: American
Description: Step aside, rules. There's a better way to dine in Goshen, IN! Enjoy an Unlimited Buffet full of Pizza, Pasta, Salad and Dessert at Cicis, where we're serving Goshen up with more 100% real cheese, more meat toppings and a garlic butter crust - all for one epically awesome price. Our Pizza is made with fresh dough served fresh for you in Goshen every single day at the Unlimited Buffet.
Reviewed 26 April 2017

We ate here for the first time in a long while since it hadn't been so good the last time we went. This visit went much better the pizza was hot and fresh and they were busy enough to keep the pizzas moving to fresh ones. We enjoyed our stay, it was weird to bus our own tables but easy enough to do.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

When I'm working in Goshen this is our place for lunch with my workers. The buffet is always kept well stocked great selection of pizzas and deserts also some pasta. The managers at this location are also one reason we go back here every time they are awesome and willing to do everything to make you happy.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Went there to celebrate my daughters birthday. She picked the restaurant. Had fresh food and when I asked about the noodles that were out they were on the way! Later on after we ate my two kids went into arcade and lost two dolllars in a machine that didn't work. Told owners and explained I did not want anything i just want an out of order sign on it. They were very very pleasant and gave me the tokens my kids had lost. The lady bussing tables (Veronica ) was always rite there to clear out plates and clean up messes. Thank u Veronica and the owners of cici's in goshen. I am a GM for a local DQ so I understand what it takes. Thanks again!!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I was pleasantly greeted by the staff immediately as I noticed they did this to all customers. I was asked if I wanted wings, I asked if there was an added fee and she said yes then she offered me Smores, I again asked if it was an addition, she said yes. Drinks were again an added $1.79. I ordered water. The meal was $5.00 and change, yup $.99 in change so say six bucks and go on. After taxes it came to about $6.40. I ate the limited variety of pizza which seemed under done to me. The anti pasta was nice and pasta with alfredo and marinara sauce was nice. Decent salad bar, The desert area had 3 varieties of deserts, an apple crisp pizza, cinnamon bread, nice and tasty then a warm brownie, absolutely delightful. DISTURBING: When a new pizza was placed in the serving area the old pizza was put under the pizza bar until which time a customer took some new, this allowed the staff to intermingled the old with the new. I was shocked at this. Never once have I seen Pizza Hut ever do this. I watched her do this to 3 pizza's. I got up and left. Not to return.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong for the price for pizza here. They will make a pizza to put out if you want one with toppings you like. Don't really care for the dessert wish they had more of a variety on dessert but then the price I'm sure would go up.

Been to Cicis? Share your experiences!