“Terrible experience”

Add it.
Joanna's Family Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 100 Restaurants in Goshen
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just to clarify this Resturaunt is known as Goshen’s Family Resturaunt no longer Joanna’s. I went to the Resturaunt at about 4pm on Monday April 2, 2018. I took a seat there was two other tables but no waitress to be found. I got my own menu because no one was there to offer one. While looking over the menu one party got up to leave but again no one to check him out. He stood looking down hallway into probably the kitchen but no one came. He left money at register and left. The other party they got up twice once to get a cup of ice for themselves the second time to get what appeared to be coffee. I decided after 10 minutes that I was not going to wait any longer. After leaving I called the Resturaunt to tell them about my displeasure. The girl that answered the phone hung up on me when I called back and asked for the manager she hung up on me again. When I called back it went to an answering machine that can't accept any messages. If this is the owner you don't deserve to have a business. If this was not the owner she should be fired. Avoid this place like the plague. I'm going to leave my number but I am pretty sure they will be to scared to call because this is how they treat customers. (574) 265-9263. There are many many other good places to eat in Goshen I would give them my business.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We come here occasionally for breakfast, and it is always good. One of the few places to get eggs benedict. We have been here for dinner a couple of times, and it is good food at a reasonable cost. Since they have remodeled and changed their name to Goshen Family Restaurant, things are much better.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I gave this place two stars only because our waitress, Amanda, was excellent. The food is sub par and the place is filthy.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome fish dinner. All you can eat walleye for $8.99
My Daughter had the chicken strip dinner. It was also good. Great prices great food friendly staff. Will recommend it.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Joanna's AKA Goshen Family Restaurant in some circles is a great place for family type dining. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, there is something on the menu for everyone , including the picky eaters. It is probably best known for it's huge breakfasts , but the complete menu is extensive and has a Mexican slant. Not that it's a Mexican restaurant but there's a lot of Mexican dishes on the menu. The cost, considering all the food you get, is very reasonable. The place was clean, including the restrooms and appeared to be recently remodeled. It's not fine dining but I recommend you take a chance on it.

1  Thank Gerry T