“1st time tonight, can't wait to go back!”

Kaizen Hibachi Grill Sushi & Bar
Ranked #7 of 9 Dessert in Goshen
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 February 2017

We ordered take out from this restaurant this evening and are so happy we did!!!
We usually go to South Bend or Mishawaka for sushi, but decided on take out from this place tonight.
We are very happy we did as the food was fresh and delicious! I highly recommend the mango madness roll and my daughter said her pineapple chicken fried rice was amazing! Their a la carte sushi was very good as well.
We look forward to dining in soon and ordering from the hibachi grill.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

This place is less than a mile from our home and we never stopped until we got a 1/2 off second entre coupon. This enticed us in and we were pleasantly surprised. It used to be a greasy, dirty Chinese buffet, but that left years ago. The restaurant is clean and offers both hibachi and menu dining. Our chef was good, not the same calibre as some hibachi franchise restaurants, but he had a good show and was very quick to cook and serve our food. We were in and out in less than a hour and were never rushed.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Edison and his wife make great food and have friendly servers. the atmoshere is relaxed and welcoming

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I have not had the sushi here yet, but I do know they have all you can eat sushi for $20 on Wednesday evenings. So great deal!
I've eaten here twice for hibachi and it was delicious both times. Once I was with a friend who is gluten intolerant, and found out that they will make your hibachi with gluten free soy..........just ask.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

One of our favorite stops for lunch. We have been for hibachi once, but the lunch specials for half price sushi during the week keep us coming back. My teenage son loves sushi and I can actually afford to let him eat until he's full at these prices!