“Good Food at Decent Prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Duranguenze Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I've been there twice now & found both experiences satisfying. The atmosphere is simple & pleasant, the food is good, & the prices are very reasonable. I really like the steak tacos & I always get the corn with mayo & cheese to round out my meal.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Their lunch plates are nice and tasty. I liked the pollo loco for a filling but not excessive lunch....

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We tried this one recently and hit it on a very busy night. Locals were having a meeting so it was tough to get a waitress to stop by our table. Food was OK - nothing special.

1  Thank Candace R