“Lots of Food”

Lux Cafe
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here and ordered the corned beef hash skillet. It was loaded with eggs, potatoes, hash and cheese. Coffee was good. Waitress was efficient and friendly. Price was reasonable. Place was clean and attractive. Almost all tables were full of customers.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Very caring staff. Check on you often to if there is something need. Friendly atmosphere and welcome all young, old or in between.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The food use to be very delicious, but I feel it hasn't gotten better with time. When I first moved here from NY 5 years ago I enjoyed coming here. Somewhere along the way their food just became flavorless-bland, the meat was too greasy, bread too stiff, the list goes on. So I stopped visiting then, I've only been a hand full of times in the past two years and each time was still a disappointment. Very unfortunate.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have eaten here with different people twice in the last ten days. I would give the restaurant a "Good" rating. You get a generous amount of food and it has been good. The waitress forgot a couple small things the last time I was there but it was a busy Friday night. I would eat here again but not necessarily make an extra trip across town to do so.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We got the special of Goulash and it had no taste the toss salad had too much water in the bottom. The special board had it listed for 8.99 and when we received the bill they were 9.99 each one brought up to the manager they told me it was the lunch special and they just forgot to change the board. they would not honor the listed price and was very rude when I brought it up.I will never eat here again because I value my money and the taste of my food.

2  Thank Lindsey S

Been to Lux Cafe? Share your experiences!