“Best Breakfast in Town”

Lux Cafe
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Goshen
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Breakfast is great. Order one egg and get two. Their skillets are awesome and filling. Never had a bad meal. Service is excellent. Food is delivered quick and hot.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a wonderful restaurant. The service was quick and the food was delish. It was very busy when were arrived but were seated right away.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great selection, very reasonably priced and very good atmosphere. I had an omelette and what may have been the best pancakes I have ever had. The service was a bit slow, but the food more than made up for it. Plenty of parking, and place could not have been any cleaner. Will definitely go again when in the area

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Well what else would you have on Sunday, but brunch. Paula and I are still here in Goshen, IN and heard great recommendations about this place from fellow travelers. We got here about 10:30 am and just beat the lunch group. The restaurant was very busy and the waitstaff was moving very efficiently through the crowd of people enjoying their meals. We had to wait for about 10 minutes to be seated. The menu here is quite extensive and offers every conceivable option from one egg to a skillet breakfast. While all the meals passing by and on nearby tables looked excellent, Paula and I both decided on trying the skillet breakfast. Paula had the bacon, egg, onion, and cheese skillet with pancakes as her side, and I had the meat lovers, egg, and Monterey Jack cheese with wheat toast as my side. Our server, Brittney, brought our coffee and waters quickly and told us our meals would be out shortly. Our meals arrived quickly, served in a 10 inch metal skillet, hot and very mouth watering. We both dove in, fork in hand, figuring that we would devour this in no time. Needless to say, we both are bringing half of our breakfast in a doggie bag for later.

All in all, this is a great place to come. The service, atmosphere, and food are fantastic. The fact that Paula and I each have another meal, and that it only came to $18.00 without tip for both of us, is unbelievable. This is a definite "remember" spot on our list of places to come back to during our travels, and if you are traveling through Goshen, IN on your travels, you should make it a point to stop here and try it for yourself. I give this place my big .

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Attending an RV rally here in Goshen. Had seen this Cafe on two earlier visits, but, never tried it. What a mistake. The cafe is casual dining with a wide selection of comfort foods from breakfast (all day) to dinner fare that has something for everyone. Two of us with full dinners plus their complimentary desserts with some meals, and a "seniors" menu, and get out of there under $20 bucks...amazing..new favorite place to eat!

1  Thank Mark K

Been to Lux Cafe? Share your experiences!