“Fine”

Michael Jackson Family Home
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great visit. Was in the neighborhood. So we rolled around the neighborhood, thought about humble beginnings for the Jackson family.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Just recently I noticed that the MJ memorial in the front yard has been removed. To my knowledge, there has been no mention of where it went. It actually coincided with Janet's (my woman) time in the area performing in Chicago. I'm sure she might be able to shed some light on this. I'd be more than open to hear from her :)

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Interesting to see where it all began. It make for a nice stop in any Indiana road trip. We enjoyed our quick visit.

1  Thank Matanitravels
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've been going to that house for years. Way before Mike died I would just drive around there and feel the presence of the place. I always knew it was hallowed ground.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It’s basically what most people mentioned it’s just his house in a neighborhood. It’s very nostalgic to think of that is where Michael Jackson and his siblings grew up. The whole town however is run down unfortunately. There really isn’t anything to else to see. If you are a fan I suggest passing by and checking it out. There is a memorial on the inside of the gate and boards on the fence for fans to leave messages. I couldn’t do this because it was raining but just being there felt very cool!

1  Thank ctsarria