All reviewssignature inncracker barrel restaurantsmall sofaspent one nightstandard farecheck in was quick and easylate checkmicrowave ovenan older hotela king size bedroom was largefort wayne areacomfortable hotelgreat ratewafflesdesk staffwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two nights while doing genealogy research at the library. The manager and staff work very hard to make their guests feel welcome. The breakfast is filling and the dining area attendant is very nice and helpful as are all the staff. The only downside was that the entire facility was too air conditioned! It had been very hot the week prior to our arrival, and the A/C hadn't caught up. Our room was simple and comfortable and there were ample toiletries available. We had an accessible room and it was convenient to maneuver around for short people. The in room a/c kept the room cold but unfortunately also kept it damp. The heat worked well. It is a good place for those on a budget!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hemant J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again the next time that you visit the Fort Wayne area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My office booked me in here - guess they found a low price at an on-line booking site... it was perfectly serviceable for my purposes - though nothing to write home about (though, I AM writing Trip Advisor... granted!)

Pros:

Convenient to the highway - easy and free parking, the pool was surprisingly clean and refreshing! Breakfast was provided - standard fare.. the room was clean, quiet and cool - plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Microwave and fridge in the room - plus an iron and ironing board - which always come in handy when traveling to meet with customers.. wifi is free - though kind of slow - typical for free hotel wifi - Pets are welcome.. (maybe next time I will bring mine!)

Cons:

The setting is pure industrial park interstate low budget - the outside of the property is not inviting AT ALL. The bed sagged in the middle, had seen better days... not really very many restaurants in the immediate area to choose from (though I did stumble on an enjoyable one directly across the road - which was better than first glance led me to hope for) - desk staff was fast and efficient - but not at all friendly.

All in all - OK for a business trip or road trip stop over - not a destination place in any sense of the word.. overall - average..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Hemant J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Jeffery,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. We hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you again the next time that you visit the Fort Wayne area.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Rhonda at the front desk was amazing. I checked in June 9th after a death in the family. I was quite distraught and did not have a reservation. Rhonda found us a room, and gave us a great rate. She also arranged for all the family members who arrived over the next couple of days to get the same rate, and grouped us together in the hotel. The outdoor pool was a wonderful distraction for the kids during a difficult time.
Phil, the breakfast attendant, was a delight. He lent a compassionate ear and cheerfully cleaned up the mess we made when the spout of the waffle batter dispenser came loose. The buffet was nice, with sausage and eggs available along with the waffles and other continental breakfast items.
The location is good, lots of restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. Not a new facility, but very well maintained. This will be my go-to place to stay in Ft. Wayne.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Hemant J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send in a comment. We appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you and your family during such a difficult time and we are truly sorry for your loss. We hope to see you again the next time that you visit the Fort Wayne area.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

This ended up being a stopover on the way home from a business trip. I chose this one because it was a decent distance between my departure location and my eventual destination. I also wanted the opportunity to stay at a former Signature Inn.

The hotel is on the older side of things, but the staff has done a great job of maintaining the place. The bed was great, the water pressure and temperature was great, and I had no trouble regulating the temperature in my room. The room was nice and quiet. As others have said, there is no elevator (this I knew going in and it didn't bother me).

Great job folks! I know where I'm staying if I ever find myself in Fort Wayne again!

Room Tip: No elevator - be sure to request a first-floor room if this is an issue.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ryan D
Hemant J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. We look forward to hosting you again the next time that you visit the Fort Wayne area.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Comfortable hotel and allows my dog. Beds are very comfortable. Close to everything you could want, restruants, shopping all cose by. Right off I69 so easy on and off. I have stayed here many times and have not been disappointed.

Room Tip: Slept well and dog stayed with me.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Hemant J, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your feedback and your patronage. We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again the next time that you visit the Fort Wayne area.