All reviews front desk room was clean refrigerator and microwave would stay here again great place to stay hot breakfast pleasant stay in town hotel room easy access business trip staff was friendly parking lot kroger michigan maintenance interstate
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The hotel staff was so friendly not only in the check in/check out procedure but every time we passed the front desk. I had taken my granddaughters to Fort Wayne for a birthday weekend and we had a fun time in the pool and the free breakfast each morning was very good. The hotel is located in a great spot and we were only minutes from activities in Fort Wayne.

Room Tip: Room 210 is a suite with a Jacuzzi tub and 2 separate rooms - very nice
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for your review. The staff is going to be so excited to hear about your stay. Moments like this really shows what hospitality is all about. Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Nice hotel with spacious rooms, very comfortable and well kept. Free hot breakfast and easy access, walking distance to several chain restaurants nearby. Would stay here again...Easy access to airport and downtown.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor was quiet all evening
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review. Our staff will be excited to read your review. We value your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I am extremely impressed with this hotel. The staff is wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating. I have to give a special thanks to Larry, Sarah, and Daniel .they have gone above and beyond with requests and I am very grateful. Hotel is very clean and has lots of amenities. The breakfast is very good. Great staff, great location, and very clean. What more could you ask for?

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. This is great to hear and the staff is going to be excited about your feedback. Positive encouragement helps inspire our team. We are pleased to hear about our team going that extra mile. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Was immediately greeted with a friendly staff upon check in, which was much appreciated after a 16 hour drive from Fort Worth, Texas to Fort Wayne, Indiana. The atmosphere was so nice that I immediately booked a second night.

The room was well air conditioned, clean and all of the electronics worked, which already put it in the lead above other nameless hotel chains that I've stayed at in the past.

Easily one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! Wanted to take that down comforter home with me but have resolved to buy a new one of my own in the near future.

Complimentary breakfast in the morning was the perfect way to start my day. Even though all I wanted was a bagel, a banana and a yogurt because I'm a creature of habit-there was a relatively large selection of breakfast food. Tables were constantly bussed and the dining area was kept clean by a very friendly member of the staff who made pleasant conversation with me as I mocked an infomercial on the TV. All members of the staff were very friendly and professional.

The orange juice from the machine was surprisingly delicious, had to keep going back for more.

There was a pool available although I didn't have a long enough stay to justify using it. During my two day stay I observed no less than 3 cars with some variation of "Just Married" written on the back windshield which I feel speaks volumes to the level of comfort that Comfort Suites provides.

How comfortable are the rooms? So comfortable that newlyweds want to spend their weekend there! How comfortable is the price? Comfortable enough that newlyweds (...and me) can actually afford to spend the weekend there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Craig B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your kind response. We are pleased you enjoyed your experience and will share your comments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We needed a place close to destination for one night and this was the most economical motel in the immediate area. It was very nice and staff was friendly. We had a very comfortable king sized bed. Amenities were also nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Grandpa812

Thank you for your feedback. The staff will be excited to read your review. We strive for great service and quality for every guests. We hope to see you again soon.