Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne
US$135
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$124
US$117
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$126
US$113
Hampton.com
US$86
US$76
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$170
Don Hall's
US$94
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsstate policefront deskguest appreciationpancake machineroom was cleancinnamon rollsplenty of hot watergreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againstayed one nightpool and hot tubfridge and microwave
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Staff went out of their way to accommodate a request that helped me immensely on a trip. The hotel seems to be newer and the rooms were fine. The cleanliness of the room was satisfactory and the hotel has a nice little fitness area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Ryan T,
Thank you for this review, we are delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and amenities. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The service I received at your hotel was exemplary. Every employee that I encountered during my trip gave me a warm smile accompanied by friendly greetings and or conversation. I must say Tim the assistant manager stood out the most, as he went the extra mile to accommodate my needs during the Vera Bradley Outlet sale 2018. The rooms were clean, fresh and very well appointed. The hot breakfast was delicious and I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I look forward to staying here at the next Vera Bradley sale.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

IEP-Lady,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I will be sure to congratulate Tim on a job well done. We are looking forward to seeing you during the Vera Bradley 2019 Outlet Sale!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Very clean friendly atmosphere and close by restaurants! Rooms are always clean and comfortable! Complimentary pizza & wings and a cold beer on tue and wed nights! Clean pool and fitness center! Top notch front desk staff!

Room Tip: I stayed in quite a few room here during my travels and never had a bad experience
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

bruceruffing,
Thank you for this review, we enjoyed having you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just wanted a 4 day "do nothing" weekend and this truly fit the bill. Front desk was professional and friendly, and acknowledged our membership. The bed was very comfy. Breakfast area and food was very good; and Toni and Marci kept everything plentiful, hot and clean. The pool and hot tub were very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and it was completely peaceful and relaxing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Gloria H,
We love to read reviews such as yours, thank you for sharing. I will be sure to give the proper congratulations to Marci and Toni. It was a true pleasure having you and your Husband as our guests, and we are looking forward to the next time!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great staff very helpful, clean room with great furniture. I went to complimentary customer appreciation event in the evening. Food was good and beverages cold. Plenty of parking available and hotel seemed secure as well as located next to Indiana State Police post.

Room Tip: Higher floor avoids some of the traffic and parking lot noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Express5915, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Ivandagr,
We are delighted that you were able to enjoy our Manager's Reception. Thank you for completing this review, we look forward to your next visit!