US$167
US$153
US$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$116
Hampton.com
US$102
US$91
Priceline
All reviewshot tubbest westernsfitness centerbreakfast roomrecommend this hotelhotel stayvery clean hotelnorth sidein townwafflesthe hotel staffstaff was friendlyindoor poolwaffle makerconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againnice breakfast
Reviewed 22 March 2018

When I arrived, the lobby was full of other guests checking in also. Once in my room, my TV could not connect to cable. On the last night of my visit, the elevator malfunctioned. All that being said, the way the staff handled everything was superb! I especially want to acknowledge Kearston. She handled all of the customers on my first day by herself along with at least two phone calls in a very professional and extremely courteous manner. After the initial rush, she personally came to my room to try to fix my TV. It was late so we put it off till the next day. We still could not get it to work so she even offered me an upgrade to a better room. I refused because it wasn't that big of a deal and I wasn't there most of the time. When the elevator went out, again there was a rush of customers checking and Kearston physically helped guests carry bags up the stairs. I felt so bad watching her, I joined in helping; she's that much of a motivator. The real test of a company's customer service is when things don't go well. As a relatively new employee, Kearston reflects the attitude of a true professional and you should be proud to have her on your team. I hope to stop in again when I'm in the area and I will actually be looking for her, unless she is promoted to manager of another of your properties:)

Room Tip: Very clean and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

very welcoming, i was little too early but Randy help me check in very helpful and care. service is excellent. room is nice size and nice breakfast. location is good to go around near intersection. i just say thank you for present stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Easy access from I-69, nice clean hotel, staff friendly. I was there for an event in downtown Fort Wayne, hotel was approximately 10-15 away. I didn’t use any of the amenities, but the pool looked inviting.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I had reserved the breakfast area for my daughter's 1st birthday party with the help of Terria the Sales Manager. The breakfast area was a great location as it had the appropriate amount of space and had closed doors to make my event more personable for family and friends. She did a fantastic job with reserving the space and making sure it was clean when I arrived. Kudos to Terria for making my baby's 1st birthday a hit!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I stay in a lot of hotels for work so I spend a lot of time in different ones. This one was a nice little stop to spend a few nights in. I did have a few connectivity issues with the WiFi, but I did connect eventually and after that it was fine. The bed was pretty good. I like clean, fluffy blankets when I sleep. I don't like one little sheet or a thin blanket. This was good. I did find a some black hairs embedded into the thinner middle blanket on the one bed I originally chose to sleep in since the room I had was a double. I switched over and that one was fine. Overall, it's what you'd expect from a hotel. Good location, pretty clean rooms for the most part, and an in-room coffee machine and iron.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business