Best Western Plus Fort Wayne Inn & Suites North
US$107
BestWestern.com
US$113
Don Hall's
All reviewshot tubbest westernsfitness centerbreakfast roomrecommend this hotelcheck in was easyhotel stayvery clean hotelin townwafflesthe hotel staffwaffle makernice breakfastrestaurants and shoppingindoor poolwould definitely stay here againup to date
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Easy access from I-69, nice clean hotel, staff friendly. I was there for an event in downtown Fort Wayne, hotel was approximately 10-15 away. I didn’t use any of the amenities, but the pool looked inviting.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I had reserved the breakfast area for my daughter's 1st birthday party with the help of Terria the Sales Manager. The breakfast area was a great location as it had the appropriate amount of space and had closed doors to make my event more personable for family and friends. She did a fantastic job with reserving the space and making sure it was clean when I arrived. Kudos to Terria for making my baby's 1st birthday a hit!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I stay in a lot of hotels for work so I spend a lot of time in different ones. This one was a nice little stop to spend a few nights in. I did have a few connectivity issues with the WiFi, but I did connect eventually and after that it was fine. The bed was pretty good. I like clean, fluffy blankets when I sleep. I don't like one little sheet or a thin blanket. This was good. I did find a some black hairs embedded into the thinner middle blanket on the one bed I originally chose to sleep in since the room I had was a double. I switched over and that one was fine. Overall, it's what you'd expect from a hotel. Good location, pretty clean rooms for the most part, and an in-room coffee machine and iron.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Hotel is fine, easy access, decent breakfast nice large rooms. Need to change the ragged torn American flag they are flying though, it is unfortunate that businesses fly such tattered flags. Then when it is brought to their attention they still did not do anything with the flag on the 2 days I was there.??

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank ronsH7000VP
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Randi was a very warm and welcoming receptionist. After booking our rooms she offered us a delicious homemade potato soup and fresh baked cookies. I would recommend this hotel to others and will be staying again on our next trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business