“Ridiculously good with prices to match.”
Review of 19 Steak & Seafood

Reserve with OpenTable
19 Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I had a business dinner here, the food was over the top great but the prices were also breathtaking and I could not give it an excellent. Outstanding service, attentive dressy staff, decorated surroundings - it is a pompous place to eat and not really in my taste but I can see why some people like it.
We started with a lobster, king crab, and shrimp appetizer - the shrimp looked like prawns and were huge. I had local sourced organic smoked pork chop which tasted like steak, wonderful and tender. All the sides are ordered separate at this place and they were all good - try the brussels sprouts for a unique twist. Really was a fine dining experience, you will not be disappointed with the quality of the meal.
The menu is really quite traditional - New York Strip, Tenderloin, Seabass, etc - all the pricy stuff you expect and all done very well, just no surprises, at least to me. Cheapest meal was $32 not including sides, expect $50/person bare minimum for dinner. To me, it's not worth it, I prefer the tiny hole-in-the-wall serving the unexpected.

Belterra77, Public Relations Manager at 19 Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Good morning, and thank you for your recent visit and review. We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful dining and service experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we are happy that you decided to try a meal with us. Thanks for coming, and we hope to see you again in the future.

19 Steak

Reviewed 7 April 2017

OK more expensive that standard restaurant but very good aged meat and good service. Second time and I have a good memory of dinner.

Belterra77, Public Relations Manager at 19 Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Good morning, and thank you for your recent visit and review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your dining experience with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

If you think a Steak House in the middle of nowhere Indiana can't compete with the big boys in Vegas, New York, or Chicago...think again.
We had the pleasure of dining here on a quiet Sunday in March. Nichol was our server and did everything right. Prompt, attentive, friendly and knowledgeable.
I did the Prime Strip and it was one of the best Steaks I have had anywhere...and I've had them everywhere. The asparagus was grilled perfectly and the mushrooms were fantastic. The shrimp cocktail was one for the books to.
This restaurant is worth a visit to Belterra all by itself. Well Done!

Belterra77, Public Relations Manager at 19 Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Good morning, and thank you for your recent visit and review. We are thrilled to see you had a wonderful overall dining experience with us and that you received excellent guest service as well. We appreciate your great compliments and feedback and have passed this along to the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

19 Steak

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Superb service and food. Attention to detail is at its height here. Out for a very special night, enjoy a relaxed and fabulous meal here. They really go all out to make you feel that you are special and there to have the best culinary experience possible!!! My husband and I had our Anniversary dinner here and we were thrilled. Will return next year to celebrate again.

Belterra77, Public Relations Manager at 19 Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Good afternoon, and thank you for your recent visit and review. Happy Anniversary! We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful dining experience with us. We enjoyed hosting you two for your special occasion, and we are already looking forward to seeing you again next year (or sooner!).

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Was staying at Belterra and my wife and I decided to check out 19 Steak and Seafood. I wish we were as lucky in the casino, because this place is outstanding! Made reservations and were quickly seated by a very welcoming and friendly host. Our server, Angela, was great. Knew the menu very well and warm and engaging and tried to make our experience the best it could be.
As for the food, it's delicious. Started with the crab cakes, exquisite. Hardly any filler and large chunks of crab meat. The sauce was tasty and really complemented the crab as did the capers. Next came the wedge salad, which we split. Fantastic. The bacon and cherry tomatoes were great.
But the star of the night was the bone-in cowboy ribeye. Cooked perfectly and seasoned just right. It didn't overpower the taste of the meat, which was prime. One of the best I've had in the area. It's obvious this place used to be part of the Jeff Ruby family because they have carried over his standards.
If you're staying at Belterra or in the area, do yourself a favor and eat at 19. It's not a gamble.

Belterra77, Public Relations Manager at 19 Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Good afternoon, and thank you for your recent visit and review. We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful overall dining experience with us. We're happy to hear about your exceptional service by Angela and that you enjoyed your meal selections. We appreciate the great feedback and have passed it along to management to recognize the team. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you again soon.

19 Steak & Seafood

Been to 19 Steak & Seafood? Share your experiences!