“Great Priced Pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Pizza and baked sandwiches
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Family of 3 ate for less than $25.00 Can't beat that. Service was very friendly and professional. Easy to find for someone who was a first time visitor. I'll pick a locally owned, small town restaurant over a fast food chain any day.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Ok, so it was pizza. It wasn't fantastic, we ate because we were hungry. We were the only people in the establishment, which I can only describe as tired in need of love. Sauce lacked flavor and there wasn't much of it, the crust was boring. If they had beer, I missed it. Overall, our family went to bed with food in their belly, but they didn't like it.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice place
We came in after a long day with tired kids
The food was very good
Fast service
Family friendly environment

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Traveling through and were late arriving due to a time change. Don't know if he was the owner or not, but the person there offered to make us a pizza to take out. We ordered several and they were delicious! Only giving 4 star because we only had pizza and there was quite a menu.
Would stop in again if in the area!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I love the pizza here--lots of toppings and great service! I came in before a volleyball game and they had it on the table in no time. I will definitely eat here again!