All reviews stayed here front desk quick stop pool and hot tub room was clean fresh fruit staff was friendly walking distance hotel is located very nice hotel easy access breakfast bar free breakfast applebees walmart amc elevator
Reviewed 16 July 2018

New building, very clean, wonderful workers. The couple at breakfast and the young woman at the front desk were all beyond hospitable and what I expect from a midwestern town. This is not a Marriott but a quick stop kind of hotel and they do it expertly. The beds were comfy and the breakfast better than usual. We stayed two nights while in Evansville for a swim meet. Wish they'd had an outdoor pool but it is the Midwest. As I said excellent for what it is.

Stayed: July 2018
EvansvilleWest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evansville West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for this fine review, we do appreciate your business. We are looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Here for one night. Room was very clean, appeared new and the breakfast was better than most. Lots of variety on the breakfast bar. The maintenance engineer greeted me at breakfast and was very pleasant. He wanted to make sure I had no issues during my stay. I appreciated that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SCB375
EvansvilleWest, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evansville West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel. The beds were comfortable and the staff was welcoming. It is about ten minutes from downtown but walking distance to a restaurant. They offered a warm free breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
EvansvilleWest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evansville West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I hope you’re doing well today! My name is George, and I am happy to help.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the Holiday Inn Express Evansville - West. We appreciate all the feedback we receive, positive or negative because we know it helps us in our goal of creating Great Hotels, Guests Love.

If you need anything else, just call or send us an e-mail at hiewest@live.com.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I made a reservation through Expedia but had to cancel it because my mother got sick. No sympathy from Holiday Inn - I was billed for the whole amount. A little common decency would be appreciated, especially at holiday time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
EvansvilleWest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evansville West, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

I sincerely hope that your mother is feeling better today. May I recommend that you book your reservations without the penalty clause so that you may cancel your reservation at any time within the hotel's cancellation policy, without a cancellation fee.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean, gym was adequate, pool was clean. Breakfast was standard continental style not the best Holiday Inn Express, not the worst.

Huge issue was doors slamming and floors above my room squeaking until late at night and early in the am.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Evansville West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear burlingham,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We certainly appreciate your nice feedback on our hotel cleanliness. On the other hand, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the noise level during your visit and for not living up to your expectations regarding our breakfast selection. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for reference.

Joel A