“Bar Area”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Ordered food in bar area. Quick service and waiter was able to answer questions about the menu. half size salad entree was more than enough. Free pie Wednesday. Carmel pie too heavy. Strawberry lemonade tasty

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This is chain, but I’ve had only positive experiences when visiting this restaurant. We came here last Sunday evening for a light meal. Many tables were waiting to be bussed, but we were seated upon arrival. Waitress was quick to get our drink order, and was able to place our meal order immediately after bringing our drinks. Food arrived less than 10 minutes, and we easily were in/out of the restaurant in less than an hour. I had the creamy tomato soup along with their yummy dinner rolls. Excellent!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I used to love coming here.we have none were we live. My grandson wanted to come here the last time we were here the steaks were terrible, so my wife and I ordered burgers instead. Dry over cooked. It was Friday night the place wasn't even half full. If you're not packed on a Friday night in Evansville you should be, unless you're food sucks, which it does here. I've had better burgers at Hardee's. Drive by Texas road house you will see them standing in line out the door. You won't here what does that tell you. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My chicken pecan salad was delicious. My husband's chicken pot pie was a major disappointment. It was collapsed and there were very few chicken or vegetable items in the collapsed crust. It was really odd. The rolls were pretty good. The bartender (who handles carryout orders) was very friendly and service-minded. Regarding the chicken pot pie, I think the kitchen just botched it. It was certainly not the bartender's fault.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a good basic restaurant. Extensive menu. I had a salad which was fresh. Grilled chicken was very good - Chicken was fresh, not processed. Friend had chicken sandwich and said sauce was very good. Service was excellent.