“Awful.”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I used to love coming here.we have none were we live. My grandson wanted to come here the last time we were here the steaks were terrible, so my wife and I ordered burgers instead. Dry over cooked. It was Friday night the place wasn't even half full. If you're not packed on a Friday night in Evansville you should be, unless you're food sucks, which it does here. I've had better burgers at Hardee's. Drive by Texas road house you will see them standing in line out the door. You won't here what does that tell you. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

My chicken pecan salad was delicious. My husband's chicken pot pie was a major disappointment. It was collapsed and there were very few chicken or vegetable items in the collapsed crust. It was really odd. The rolls were pretty good. The bartender (who handles carryout orders) was very friendly and service-minded. Regarding the chicken pot pie, I think the kitchen just botched it. It was certainly not the bartender's fault.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is a good basic restaurant. Extensive menu. I had a salad which was fresh. Grilled chicken was very good - Chicken was fresh, not processed. Friend had chicken sandwich and said sauce was very good. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We ate here because it was close to our hotel. It was ok, but not great. Service was fine and food was ok. I just expected more. It seemed the bar got more attention that night.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

What a great place to eat ! They have a great variety of foods and kids eat free! We had just come from being stuck in a huge traffic jam from the Eclipse viewing in KY . We had been stuck in traffic jams for hours and this place was across from our Hotel when we finally made it back. The server was friendly and upbeat which was a real plus after our last meal in Evansville! we had really good drinks and excellent food here. Every server that I watched was going out of their way to give excellent service to their guests.They were all moving quickly with smiles! They seemed to be happy to work there , so ,hats off to the management! My steak was done to perfection and my daughter and grandson were happy with their hamburger and chicken. Nice children's menu and activity place mat. All around great place.