“Nice, Quiet Stay”

Super 8 Evansville North
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed 2 December 2017

For the price, we were very, very happy with our stay here. It's close to everything you need, and it offers a very nice breakfast. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Management was pleasant. Despite the good reviews we were highly disappointed in our room. The jacuzzi in our room was filthy amongst other things. Definitely not worth the price & won't be returning.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Dray P, Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Newly remodeled mid century modern furniture...friendly staff...typical hotel breakfast...clean hotel, clean room service

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dray P, Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to writing a review about our hotel. Your review is very important to us. We appreciate your loyalty and we are glad that we met your expectation. Our goal is to meet yours and our new guest expectation. I am going to share this with my staff and we appreciate your business. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The staff at this location were great and very helpful. Overall it was a decent experience. The comforter did have a few burn spots in it but seemed clean otherwise. The refrigerator was okay, it was a little dirty, a wipe down on the inside would have gone a long way. The whole place had an slight odor, I can't really describe it and you did get used to it after a while. None of these were major problems, for the price of the room they weren't worth mentioning, just minor details that could be paid attention to in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Response #2
Thank you for taking the time to writing a review about our hotel. Your review is very important to us. We appreciate your honesty to us and we are glad we met your expectation. It's my pleasure to have you as our guest at our hotel. I am going to share this with my staff to encourage them to give best service to you and to our new guest.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I need a place to stay once a week for the next 16 weeks, and gave this place a try due to a great location and price. I was really hoping to use this same location for the entire 16 week period. I have driven past this property for several years, and from the outside it has always appeared to be well maintained. However, two things completely ended my hope of using this place again.. First, the place reeked of cigarette smoke so badly that my clothing smelled like smoke all the next day, and I am still airing out my luggage. FYI: My room was presumably non-smoking.The other thing was that there were several people hanging right outside the front entrance smoking and talking loudly when I checked in. This essentially created a gauntlet that one had to walk past every time they exited or entered the lobby. I felt like I was entering a bar or tavern, not a hotel. Definitely not family friendly. On top of that, while I was unloading my vehicle, someone dropped off a young man who was obviously intoxicated or on some sort of substance. His shirt was covered in sweat and his pants were below his waist. Not sure if he was a guest or not, but he was wandering around inside and outside the property. I could not wait to get in my room behind a locked door, but even then I did not feel safe. When I got up the next morning, I found a smashed beer can lying in the hallway near my door. Needless to say, some other property will be getting my business for the next 15 weeks.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dougg483

Response #7
Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to write your review. We are disappointed if you found our hotel unremarkable due to the noise challenges experienced. Kindly note that we will be sharing and discussing this with the concerned departments to ensure that the issues are addressed and rectified immediately to avoid future inconveniences to our guests.