Super 8 Evansville North
Motel 6 Evansville(Evansville)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewstruck parkingdenny's restaurantreasonable ratesroom was cleancheck in was quick and easyconvenient locationnice breakfastcontinental breakfastnice hoteleasy accesswafflesstaff was very friendlydraymoteldryerinterstatereward
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Used the wyndams rewards site and reviews. This place lived up to them. Host was very helpful and knowledgable. Was able to give good restaurant suggestions.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dray P, General Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to writing a review about our hotel. Your review is very important to us. We appreciate your loyalty and we are glad that we met your expectation. Our goal is to meet yours and our new guest expectation. I am going to share this with my staff and we appreciate your business. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Manager (Dray) was very friendly and helpful throughout the process of planning and our 2 day stay with a high school baseball team. Room was fine. Breakfast was continental but served its purpose. McDonald's, Arby's and Denney's nearby. Bed wasn't like my own but okay.

We will probably return there next year. Convenient location for our baseball trip.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dray P, General Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Your review is very important to us. It was my pleasure to have you as a guest at our hotel. We are glad that you were happy with our friendly service and I will share this with my staff. We are pleased that we met your expectation. Hopefully, we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dray P, General Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

It was a unexpected stop but glad I did I needed the rest. They were remodeling but i didn't hear a thing the new floor looked very nice when I left. My room was very clean the breakfast wash fresh . I'd stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Dray P, General Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Very nice hotel! Clean, quite, and great people! Everyone was very happy! They had good truck parking too!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Dray P, General Manager at Super 8 Evansville North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017