Clarion Inn & Suites
US$109
US$102
US$126
US$118
WoodSpring Suites Evansville(Evansville)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
US$144
US$134
US$131
US$122
All reviewssuburban extended staydecent raterooms are nicethe general managerbiscuits and gravylocation is greatroom was cleanflat screennon smoking roomcoffee makerone night staywould definitely stay here againother hotelsstaff was friendlymicrowavehousekeepingdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a concert. The hotel has recently been remodeled on the inside and is comfortable and modern. The room was clean and the bed is medium firmness. When we arrived, we were treated with complimentary snack for being choice members. Would stay here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
George Y, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
George Yerolemou

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is a very nice hotel, seems to be recently updated as everything appears new. Rooms were big and very clean, beds were comfortable. Has all the amenities: microwave, minifridge, flat screen tv, coffee maker. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They do have complimentary breakfast but I didn't try it. A/C ran good. I normally would have rated this 4 or 5 stars based on that but the wifi was horrible. Occasionally I would get 3 bars but most times it was just 2 bars. In this day and age, it is rare to see any business with such slow internet service. I had to use my iphone using bluetooth service to get any work done which was not ideal. I was supposed to stay 2 nights but left after first night strictly because I needed better internet service. So because of that reason, I gave this hotel 3 stars...almost gave it 2 because internet was important to me but all other factors were very good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
George Y, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.
George Yerolemou

Reviewed 5 July 2017

just remodeled . rooms are very nice. what wonderful breakfast and free. close to downtown. there are places to eat and shop. close to parkway. staff is great. we had a suite with 2 flat screen TV's, refrigerator, microwave. we were on the 2nd floor close to elevator. the king size bed was very cozy

Room Tip: get suite, book early
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

PROS: Location is good, just at the back of Ross and next to car dealerships and a corner away from a bigger mall area (Target, Starbucks, etc.). Parking is ample.
Our assigned room is clean when we checked in and was promptly made ready since we came in early. Cleaning staff during that time was meticulous and training a new person very well. Hotel still finishing some rooms on the ground floor. The mini-fridge in our room is new, office chair is shiny, but the phone is old (had the wrong room number).
Breakfast is good for a 3 star hotel, definitely hot waffle maker is an advantage. Fresh apples, oranges and banana are a welcome sight.
Staff is very accommodating, friendly and courteous.

CONS: There are not enough cleaning crew and those in charged of the breakfast area. Takes time to replenish the food. Bed sheets are not replaced during our 4 day stay even with some visible syrup that I dropped on our first day. I had to grab toiletries from the cleaning cart since ours was not replenished.
Watch our for the stairs on the far end of the building...the top step is half the size of the rest of the steps...i see someone tripping or worst falling. Glass door is uneven, always getting stuck on the floor.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Evansville the weekend of June 23, 2017 with my daughter's high school basketball team for a basketball camp at USI. As soon as we got into our room (on the 2nd floor), we found our window open & it was u able to close due to a bar being bent, so maintenance was called to fix it. Since the window had been open & it was hot outside, our a/c unit had froze up& was not cooling off the room. We had to sleep in a hot room all night. Also when we first arrived in our room, we found a packet of cracked pepper that had been left on the table. We figured no big deal, housekeeping must have overlooked it. That evening, we go out to dinner & come back to the room with leftovers. We go to put the leftovers in the refrigerator, only to find an old pizza box still in there. We were not happy about that, but decided to let it go. Around 11pm I go to take a shower & there is used soap still in the shower! Gross! That was the straw that broke the camels back. I went down to the front desk & complained. The lady at the front desk was very nice & apologized. She offered to come up to our room & do a quick clean (it was after 11pm at this point) & clean the shower for us. I thanked her (after all it was not her fault, it was housekeeping's fault). She said she would have housekeeping come the next day & do a thorough cleaning. So the next morning comes & on our way out we stop at the front desk (by this time it was a different clerk) & ask if we can get someone to come fix our a/c because it was so hot the night before & had told her our problems from the previous night. She offered to move us to a different room so that we wouldn't have to worry about the a/c & we said that would be great & asked to make sure it was clean. We get back from that days basketball games & move our belongings to the new room. It looked clean, smelled clean, & the a/c definitely worked, however, when we walked into the bathroom. AGAIN, there was a used bar of soap. I went out into the hall & got the attention of the housekeeping boys (which they appeared to be about 19-ish) & they came & got the soap, but didn't spray any cleaner or anything where the soap had been. I asked if they had cleaned the shower & they said that they had. You would think that's where the trouble ended, but when we went to check out, they told us we hadn't paid for our room! How would we have even gotten a room key to begin with if we hadn't paid for our room??? We think there might have been some kind of mix up where they switched our rooms, but we're still not sure! In total, we had about 40 people with our group staying at this hotel. We were not the only ones who had issues. In my daughter's room there was an empty coke bottle under her bed, in another players room, there was a cigarette in their bed under their blankets, in another room there was an open Sprite can sitting next to their ice bucket, & yet again in another room there was a clump of hair in the shower! The hotel had been recently remodeled & the colors & decor looked great, but the cleanliness definitely needs extreme improvement. I would not stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank amandaashlynn15
Amber J, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your concerns about your stay at our hotel.

On behalf of myself and our entire staff I would like to apologize for any and all inconveniences you had while at our hotel this past weekend. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to every guest and for failing to exceed your expectations I am truly sorry. Maintenance and housekeeping departments were notified as well as front desk to ensure these issue's never happen again. If you would like to further discuss anything please call me directly.

Amber