Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn East(Evansville)
View Hotel
All reviewssuburban extended staydecent raterooms are nicethe general managerbiscuits and gravylocation is greatroom was cleanflat screennon smoking roomcoffee makerone night staywould definitely stay here againother hotelsstaff was friendlymicrowavehousekeepingdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I stayed here one night on my way to KY and another night on my way back home to MO. I had a king suite non-smoking room both nights. The layout was great. The bedroom area had a door to separate it from the living area. I was traveling with a friend who stayed in the bedroom and I slept on the pull-out bed in the living area. It was nice to have our own separate areas since we didn't keep the same sleeping and rising schedule. The room was clean and service was great. They also have a very nice hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, and waffles.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Amber J, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey.

It was so nice meeting you ladies and having you stay with us not once but twice on your trip. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and hope that you will come back and see us soon!

Amber

Reviewed 18 May 2017

The lobby is very inviting, and the decor is beautiful! Rooms are nice sized and have comfy beds. The location is pleasantly quiet and is still not too far from all the businesses. Staff is friendly, and they have a great free breakfast! We were very impressed with our stay at the Clarion, and we plan on staying there every time we are spending the night in Evansville.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Beautiful new hotel with a great friendly staff! Great Location and easy to find! Convenient to shopping and food. The Hotel was clean and quiet. Nice patio, pool, and fitness areas! I would definitely hope to stay here again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Amber J, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay.

We appreciate your kind words about our staff and newly renovated hotel. Please come back and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Very impressed with the property as a whole - Found the hotel to be clean and well kept. Good job on the remodel. Near a variety of food and retail venues . The management and staff were courteous and professional. I will recommend this to my associates who travel to the area often.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Amber J, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us at Clarion Inn & Suites and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us. Please come back and stay with us again in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Very nicely remodeled Clarion. For some reason the former owner (Suburban Extended Stay) put a window next to the entry door that allowed anyone walking by to look in. You would have to have cloths on all the time. They are adding blinds to cover and offer privacy so make sure you ask. Rooms are nice size and clean. Microwave, Fridge, Coffee, Iron & board, hair dryer. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast had wide selection and was very good with lots of seating. Location is great and there are every kind of shopping or eating within a couple miles. Malls, Hardware, grocery, liquor, every eating establishment. Near highway also. I'd definitely recommend and stay here myself on next visit.

Room Tip: As they are adding Blinds to rooms, make sure you ask for a room with blinds near door.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Amber J, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay.

I appreciate your generous words about our staff and breakfast. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I'm pleased that we met or exceeded your expectations. However, I am sorry to hear we placed you in a room without blinds. The issue has been corrected and I hope you will give us another chance to WOW you with our renovated rooms and excellent customer service.

Hope to have you back soon,

Amber Jesop