All reviewssuburban extended staydecent ratesmall couchthe general managercoffee makerrooms are nicebiscuits and gravylocation is greatflat screennon smoking roomstaff was friendlymicrowavepropertylobbybosselevatordryer
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

It's an older building, but it's exceptionally clean and tidy. Perfect for long term stay, I especially love that the bedroom is separated from the living space. All of the employees were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2015

I stayed here a year ago and decided to stay again. I seen some of the bad reviews on the place but I did not see any of the riff raff others had posted. It was quiet, clean and the front desk people were very personable. For the price you get a lot more than any of the hotels that I have stayed at in the past near by. The room was very clean, full size fridge, full kitchen and a nice wrap around desk to do computer work on. I loved the couch, I was able to sit back and watch tv and relax. Its off the beating path about a block off the main street and tucked in next to some car dealers. I believe its a hidden paradise in my eyes.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2015

We stayed in a Queen bed efficiency room for one night. The room and amenities were nice. We did not need an efficiency but the price was great for a one night stay ($64.95 before taxes). The TV was located above the kitchen area and it was very uncomfortable to watch from bed. The biggest drawback was that although the room is advertised as a non-smoking room, it wreaked of stale cigarette smoke. The property boasts of being a "smoke free" hotel, but they need to do more than spray "odo-ban" to eliminate smoke odors. I am very hyper sensitive to odors and had a very poor nights sleep. In the morning when I showered, there was a used wash cloth hanging over the shower bar. Yuk! The room only came with 2 bed pillows - something I've never encountered before in a hotel - we had to ask for two more from the front desk who brought them to our room promptly. FREE WIFI is an unsecured connection. There is no password needed for access.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DragonflyLady61
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Wonderful find. Rooms are well maintained, exceptionally clean. Up to date electronics, nice flat screen. Great desk area. Like having an apartment for a weekend. Pleasant and friendly staff, and convienet location.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Justin G
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Trash all over the parking lot, they don't even clean the room daily or offer clean linens. Meth busts, prostitutes hanging around. Was scared to put anything down on the carpet. Spend extra money & don't stay here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple