All reviews river view ohio river non smoking floor smaller casino french stick room was clean checking in night stay nice hotel front desk staff gambling valet hoosier indiana mattresses sink
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Spent last evening at the Tropicana for the Hydrofest races. Washed my brand new Mustang GT in Normal, Illinois and didn't have a scratch on it. Drove to the Tropicana, checked in, but the valet was no where to be found so I drove to the fourth floor and parked in a corner. Checked the car for bugs and no significant issues. This morning I found a deep scratch on my hood, perpendicular to the flow of air. The parking deck had me concerned from the moment I drove into it. So now only did I spend almost $300 for a riverfront room, I probably get to spend another $500 to fix the hood. My company is a major employer in the Evansville area and I have advised fellow employees about the situation and to avoid the hotel. Beware when leaving a vehicle you value in that parking deck. I will not be returning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Went to the casino with my sister and really enjoyed it. Clean and inviting. Nice variety of games for a smaller casino. Enjoyed the free soft drinks. Staff courteous and friendly. Hope to return in the near future.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Went to new Tropicana was riverboat now on land 1 level kinda of basic didn't find a lot of the slot machines I enjoy. Also really small walk through I can't imagine you could get a mobile scooter in some areas. Think they should have thought about the experience more then the money. So have to say I would rather go to the other Indiana casinos then this one sorry guys.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 722belindan
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place to go. Food is excellent in the kitchen buffet. Not a good place for gambling. Couldn't hardly get a play back. Players cards are different from casino to casino. Can't use Tropicana card from another Tropicana. I would like to stay at the hotel and do some visiting

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I stayed overnight in Evansville and decided to go visit the Tropicana Casino. It is located across the street from the Ohio River in the downtown district. It was easy to find and the parking was a breeze. The casino was very bright and full of energy. The music was pumping in the bar, and the crowd was swaying with enthusiasm! Although I lost the money I took, it was spent in up to date slots that were fun to play. I went shopping the next day at the Eastland Mall, where I continued to spend my money! It was a large, beautiful mall with great stores and eateries inside. All in all it was a great 2 days.

The ride back to Illinois was very picturesque as well. I drove west over the Wabash River into Illinois, passing many fields of green, planted with corn, soybeans and alfalfa.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo