“Excellent Service but Poor Food”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Our server was excellent, but it was mostly downhill from there. My wife's hamburger was OK, but my Fajita was chicken in name only and the lettuce had seen better days. Very disappointed. The sole highlight was my strawberry shake, which was just what it should have been. My wife's garden salad was made of romaine lettuce, which contained hard stems, instead of just the leaves.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Giving two stars because the girl was very nice. But the food- terrible. Drinks where all syrup, they couldn't get that right. Soup was cold. Salad was hot like it had sat under the "keep warm lamp". Cheese wouldn't even melt in my French onion soup! Tasted terrible. Good luck here.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

What a disappointment. The hostess on duty the night of 03-01-17 was a manequin. No smile. No welcome.

I stood at the podium, w no other customers around, and waited while she stood in the foyer learning against the wall. No one else in the foyer. She finally came inside and asked me, "Aren't you sitting at the bar?" (I thot, ' what does it look like?') I was standing at her podium waiting to be seated. She paused and then asked if I wanted a booth. Yes, was my answer.

Then, the server never showed up. I waited and waited. One server passed by, but there was no acknowledgement of my existence. The restaurant was about 20% full. My server did not show up - minutes and minutes passed.

I decided to leave and as I passed the droopy hostess, she asked, "Are you leaving?" I thought, 'What does it look like?'

Don't waste your time here, even if you have a 15% discount from your motel. Duly reported to the motel and returned by coupon back to the front desk.

Thank Peter R. F
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I use to feel it was too expensive to eat here but now they offer good week day specials to where it doesn't break your pocket. Food always good and also temp of food good

Reviewed 1 November 2016

The burgers and the perfexct margarita were the finishing touches to a long day of road tripping. Be sure to sit at the booth at the bar area.