All reviews waffles king room pool and hot tub conference room would definitely stay here again check in was quick morning breakfast only stayed one night south bend area bed was comfortable the breakfast area breakfast was excellent indiana toll road hot breakfast nice room parking lot hotel is located
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at this location before and we were just as satisfied as before. The rooms are clean, pool area is clean, and the location is convenient
The staff was very helpful and the parking was secure.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Ruth-Manager, Manager at Comfort Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had a nice experience and thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have a wonderful Summer,

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Been to this hotel on two separate occasions for 3 days at a time. Everyone was very friendly, courteous and accommodating. The beds are super comfortable and the pillows are so great I ordered 4 for myself when I returned home. The breakfast served in the mornings was perfect for myself but my husband wanted more so we took one day and went to the nearby Cracker Barrel. The hotel is back in a court area and quiet. Would definitely stay here again. It is close by other restaurants and grocery stores and gas stations and close to the highway.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay at our hotel. Thank you for an awesome response to your stay and this makes us so excited when our guests say such nice things about the hotel and staff.

Have a beautiful and safe summer and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience at this hotel. Friendly staff, large room with couch. Room was very clean and lots of nice towels.

Pool and spa as well as fitness room. Jessica was very friendly and made us feel welcome.

Some noisy traveling workers but better than most hotels.

Would recommend as a great value.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to making you feel more than welcome again soon.

Have a safe and pleasant summer.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

My wife and I rented suite 228 last night at Comfort Suites Elkhart North, Elkhart, IN. Unfortunately there were some events that took place last night and early this morning that are unacceptable. We had false accusations about us, which led to the cops being called by the gentleman working behind the counter on 3rd shift he has a beard. His shift ended at 7:00 a.m. and Jessica was the new employee working the front desk who was very accommodating. We had a terrific day and night until one of your employees ruined our anniversary weekend. The room was gorgeous and we had booked another suite for tonight.
We went out to dinner and came back and we're going to eat our dessert and have champaign and use our jacuzzi in our suite. My wife went down to the front desk to ask for an additional pillow, 2 towels and a couple cups. I was then told by my wife returning to the room that the man working was very rude to her. He asked if there was extra pillows under the microwave and she told him no. He said she was going to have to make a choice between the extra pillow or towels. She also asked for plastic cups for our beverages. He said you really need 3 cups. I really didn't see a need for a complaint at that moment. I thought maybe someone was having a bad day.
However, sometime in the early A.M. between 4 am- 6 am, I am not sure the exact time because we were both sleeping. The man working the front desk called the cops on our room. Someone was banging on our door while we were sleeping and my wife thought someone was trying to break in. She fell over a stool trying to wake me up to answer the door and BROKE HER TOOTH!!!!! She wears contacts and takes them out at night. All the lights were off and she was worried and wondering what was going on.I then woke up and asked who was at the door and they said it was the police. I opened the door in nothing but my underwear on and asked if I could help them with anything. They said that they had a complaint that there was too many people staying in our room and asked to come in. I instructed the police that they are welcome to come in and look around. They said that there was nobody there and that they were sorry for the inconvenience. My wife and I were very upset and now she has a broken tooth and we were not able to go back to bed.
I went down to the front desk around 6:45 am and asked the man and Jessica who was just getting to work what was going on. The man made false accusations about the smell of drugs coming from our room and accused us of smoking pot and he had called the cops. It is impossible for that to happen since we were both sleeping and we don't take drugs. The cops looked around our whole room and said there was NO reason for them to have been called to our room number 228.
The man has now put my career in jeopardy by these false accusations and my wife has to go to a job interview on Monday with a broken tooth!!!!!
This is totally unacceptable and we canceled our other room suite that we were going to rent for tonight. I did speak with the front desk worker Jessica and the two maids Alexis and Catherine this morning who were very nice. The maids came in our room and said that there was no oder of any sort and we had left it in the same shape as we got it and that the man working last night is a jerk and the hotel has had many complaints about this staff member.
Upon checkout, Jessica told me she spoke to the manager Ruth Ford and said they could give me a better price on the room we where going to rent for tonight. I said we are not staying here tonight and I wanted a refund for last night and other compensation for my wife's broken tooth. She said that I would have to speak to the manager Ruth Ford who would be in at 11:00 pm tonight.
Personally, I thought that was unacceptable but not Jessicas fault, so I called the customer service number and spoke to Ivy which heard my complaint and gave me the reference number that I put in the subject of this email.
She told me that because of the circumstances of the police department coming and a medical accident with my wife's tooth, that she would be contacting the GM for this location and they would contact me as they are the ones liable as it is a Franchise location. She was very nice. Jessica was very nice and so we're the two maids. Oh and by the way, the man that was working behind the desk last night would called the police on us, was actually training another person as well!
This has ruined our anniversary, weekend and my have an impact on my job and my wife going for a job interview with a broken tooth.
There has to be repercussions for what this employee has done!!!! My suggestion is to fire this employee for falsely accusing customers of using drugs, being rude when asking for a couple things for the room, training other staff to treat guest as we were treated and representing your company in such a manner.

I spoke to the manager Ruth 5 minutes ago about the indecent and asked her what course of action are they taking on this matter and she said no course of action is being taken. She said it is policy to call the police if they assume you have more people in the room then paid for and if they think people are doping drugs.

These accusations were all false and something has to be done. DON'T EVER STAY AT THIS LOCATION AS THE BEARDED EMPLOYEE AND MANAGER WILL CALL THE POLICE FOR DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jason H
Reviewed 26 November 2015

This was one of the nicest Comfort Suites we stayed in during our trip. It was reasonably priced, easy access to and from the freeway, and close to several restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpful, the King room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Amenities were good and the breakfast had the typical selections but was one step above some of the other motels we stayed in. We have not hesitation recommending this motel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Ruth-Manager, Manager at Comfort Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Thank you for staying with us and filling out the survey. Sure glad your stay was great.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!