“Good food”

Ranked #37 of 194 Restaurants in Elkhart
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Four of us ate dinner here. The potions were ample, service excellent & price was reasonable. It was clean &'neat.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting Jade Garden for years now. My entire family loves to go. We are treated like family there. We are greeted by our names, they remember when we were in last and what we like and don't like. They continue conversations as if it were just yesterday that we went there. The owners are always on site to greet you with a smile. The waiters are always prompt and considerate. The restaurant is always clean. The food is always excellent. They will even make special items for you that are not on the menu if you ask!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Placed an order for carry out. Coming in the owners greeted you with a smile, nice touch! And the food is wonderful! Ordered egg rolls, orange chicken, sushi, soup, and pork. All delish! Would highly recommend this place and will return. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We love this place. The staff is always outstanding and the food is always very good. I've tried about everything on the menu and Jade Garden is one of our regular places to eat these days.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I just had the orange chicken for dimmer tonight. If you ask they will make it less spicy (the way I like it-mild). We get an order of orange chicken and an order of vegetable deluxe and split them. I like everything except their "special sauce". That has so much red dye in it it give me the creeps, I won't touch it. The staff is always very friendly. After you go there a few times they remember you and what you order. The food is presented nicely, and the place always looks clean. We get take out there every 4 to 6 weeks. Serving size is generous, we usually have some leftovers for the next day and the price is reasonable. I do recommend this to friends.