“Comfort food!”

Ranked #45 of 194 Restaurants in Elkhart
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Placed an order for carry out. Coming in the owners greeted you with a smile, nice touch! And the food is wonderful! Ordered egg rolls, orange chicken, sushi, soup, and pork. All delish! Would highly recommend this place and will return. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We love this place. The staff is always outstanding and the food is always very good. I've tried about everything on the menu and Jade Garden is one of our regular places to eat these days.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I just had the orange chicken for dimmer tonight. If you ask they will make it less spicy (the way I like it-mild). We get an order of orange chicken and an order of vegetable deluxe and split them. I like everything except their "special sauce". That has so much red dye in it it give me the creeps, I won't touch it. The staff is always very friendly. After you go there a few times they remember you and what you order. The food is presented nicely, and the place always looks clean. We get take out there every 4 to 6 weeks. Serving size is generous, we usually have some leftovers for the next day and the price is reasonable. I do recommend this to friends.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Ordered lunch of Mongolian beef. Brought soup. The soup was so spicey to it was unpleasant to eat. The egg roll had cinnamon in it. Also the beef had rice noodles in it. The noodles were very sweet, almost like eating cubes of sugar.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Always looking for something besides fast food for lunch, I decided to try Jade Garden. Large dining room with good service. The building is in need of a little repair, but the food was good and served hot on real plates. A good choice for a quick lunch.