“Race weekend”

The Barefoot Burger
Reviewed 6 August 2017

After a slow start (waited about 5 minutes for server to come to table after being seated), the burgers were great, the beer was cold and in the end the server was really good & friendly. Will be back when in the area again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This place does not look like much but don't let that stop you...it is very good. Burgers are very tasty and the fries too. But, the best thing we had was the crab queso...it comes in a paper dish and doesn't look like it would be DELICIOUS but it is....highly recommend. Great service too.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Last time I ate there I believe they have the best burger in the city of Crawfordsville and the service was good. I like this place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Birthday party for grandma had 12 people in our group, great service amd great food we would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

My wife and I were looking for a place to get a light bite to eat. She read about Barefoot Burger online so we walked over. When were first walked in we thought maybe it wasn't the right place. They told us the bar was in the back so we went around a corner and entered a small bar. Still thinking maybe this isn't going to work. We were pleasantly surprised. My wife's salad was very good and my seafood appetizer was above average. Would have loved to try a burger.