“Dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My favorite Mexican food place we have been going here for years and haven't had a bad experience. Very friendly staff, quick service, great food.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We went in with a group of 7 women just after the lunch rush. The service was slow at first but got better. We all ordered from the lunch menu or a la carte and we were all happy with our food. I had the Pa's Quesadilla and I liked it very much. Luis was our waiter and he was attentive to our needs and even joked around with us and took our picture for us. Overall is was a good experience for us and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have eaten in many Mexican restaurants all over the United States and including other parts of the world. None have had better food than a Little Mexico. The Del Mar fajitas and the Chipotle shrimp War extraordinary! The vegetarian enchilada had one of the best sauces I have ever had. The food is so good but my wife and I had to make a second visit to the restaurant while visiting my daughter at Purdue Indiana. It is definitely worth the drive from Lafayette or Indianapolis. It is remarkable that such a good restaurant could be in such a small town! The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food. I intend to go back the next time I'm visiting a Lafayette Indiana.

The intricate carving and painting of the artwork can be seen in the pictures I have attached. It is a visual delight that augments the food.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We heard it was a good place to eat when we asked where to go when we were in Crawfordsville. We had a late lunch, getting there close to 2 but that was fine with them. We each had a different plate, a combo for one and the seafood one for me. Both very good. Worth the extra calories. Service was excellent, very attentive.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My daughter lived in Crawfordsville and we would go eat here. I would order the pineapple halved an filled with shrimp and a sauce .. sooooooooo good omg ... I look for it everywhere I go ... I live in South Bend but I want this closer to me so all my Mexican restuarants I will tell them make this ,,,, sooooooooooo good ... I'm a foodie I love a good meal !