All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean indoor pool the wi fi night's rest from chicago yogurt restaurants and shopping went out of her way the breakfast area convenient location scrambled eggs hot breakfast great place to stay definitely stay here again great room
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We were greeted by friendly staff. Had everything we needed to rest up for the remainder of our trip. I would recommend this hotel. I know we'll be back next time we are passing through.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Brandon A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

We are very pleased to hear you had a great stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I travel a lot for my job & staying at the sleep Inn is a very nice place to stop & stay when I go to Columbus ,IN. The staff is well managed & the room are allways clean with freash towels & wash cloths every day

Room Tip: There is not a bad room in the Hotel
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Brandon A, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Lakeside, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I have stayed here many times while I work in the area, and its always nice. The people are twice as nice. Its usually through the week, and I'm in a hurry to sleep and go in the morning. There is plenty to eat and do around Columbus, there are 3 or 4 gas stations close. The cost is low, and not what you'd expect from a cheap place to stay for 1-4 nights. The rooms are clean and if you're here more than one night they replenish what you use. I love this hotel, and make it one I stay at while I'm going in between my stops.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words. I will be sharing this with the rest of the staff as well.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel!!! The staff was awesome. My family and I come to town to celebrate my oldest son's wedding. The location was perfect. Very nice/clean rooms. Indoor pool and hot breakfast. If you need a hotel in Columbus, Indiana - you found the place.

Staff at the Sleep Inn... You Rock!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and allowing us to be apart of your Son's special day.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The people were so friendly and kind and very accommodating even gave me a bottle of water when I started to cough. The room was very nice. Breakfast was good. Many of our family stayed there and we had a great time visiting at the Inn. They let us use a room to meet and greet.

Room Tip: First floor rear looks out on a lake. Upper floors have an elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

I'm am pleased you and your family had such a good time at our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you all again.