“Better than Dong's”

Royal Buffet
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Camby
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Consistently good. Usually hot, but of course it is a buffet. Catch them at a slow time and food might not be the freshest. Much better than the other Chinese buffet in Mooresville. Unfortunately they have a sushi bar, otherwise the price might be a little more reasonable, but dinner is still under $10 (not really after tax).

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Staff friendly and helpful. Food seems pretty fresh when we have eaten there.
Sushi pretty good as well. Crab legs are always watery and old.
Seems clean bathrooms could use some attention. Egg Drop Soup usually is slimy.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Best Chinese buffet I had ever been to!

It's very clean, their food and service is also very great. They have crab legs, ice creams, and sushi bar. Their lunch buffet is only $6.99 and dinner buffet $9.99 ( which are a great price). They also take reservations which made church Sundays easier for me. I really loved it. I will continue going there every week. It is a place where everyone should definitely visit.
DON'T listen to those people who give the "false message," they obviously do not know how to give the correct information.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

The restaurant is very clean and the buffet was well stocked. I would compare the food to pretty much any other Chinese buffet that I've been as it seems all the same to me. Reason for the average rating, 1 - no menu or price guide. You walk in and get seated with no listing of cost of buffet. You have no idea how much for lunch or dinner or what kids prices are and age cutoffs. Suggestion would be to have prices listed as you walk in and lunch/dinner cutoff hours. 2 - they frequently have coupons in the local coupon guide, $8.99 with purchase of drink. My son and I went and got 1 kids buffet, 1 adult buffet, soda and water. For whatever reason, they refused the coupon saying that I got a water. I really don't think that matters since the receipt shows that I was charged for the drink. If the drink was included in the kids meal, it shouldn't have been added to the receipt.

If any of the owners read these reviews, my primary suggestion is to put a board up listing prices and other info.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I got a coupon for the place in the mail, so I tried it.

They do have freshly made sushi and sashimi. Not the best in the world, but this is a buffet. Also three flavors of hard ice cream.

Most everything else was fair at best. There was a very poor selection at the salad bar. The fake crab salad was flavorless and the croutons were opened last month. The ubiquitous batter fried chicken with various flavors abounds and all taste pretty much the same. The spring rolls were soggy, the fried dumplings were tough. The fried shrimp are fake. I had one bite of chocolate chip cookie and left the rest (first time for me).

The service was fine.

In my opinion, there are far better choices down the road in Mooresville.