“Great customer service ”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #52 of 76 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Really friendly staff and owner knows my wife and I by heart. I come here every Saturday and have never had an issue.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Well this was a typical subway. The subs were good the place was clean and the manager was friendly. He allowed us to finish even though we ordered at 10 minutes to closing.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Not much to say but it is nice and clean with a place to sit outside.

Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

This is the Subway inside the truckstop at the interstate. Stopped here after work about 10:00pm one night, the counter was covered with old pieces of lettuce and other toppings. Employee attempted to then cut my sandwich, but there wasn't a clean knife. She attempted to just wipe off old mayo off the cleanest dirty one she could find - I had to stop her. Absolutely gross and a health risk. I'll never return.