All reviewsking roomamish countrysoufflesleep numbercoffee cakebath saltsdirect tvnice bathroomenglish muffinbreakfast was amazingdvd playeryogurtbrendahomeraccommodationsgeneratorprivacy
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Stayed here after going to a concert by Third Day in South Bed, IN and also went to the Amish Acres Arts and Crafts Festival. Brenda is very personable and is a great cook; our room was beautiful and breakfast was delicious! She even took my husband's dining preferences into consideration when she planned the menu. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

This was a wonderful stay. The innkeepers were friendly, gracious, professional. Brenda couldn't be a better hostess and is a great chef as well. Our room was immaculate, well thought out and equipped with every conceivable convenience. The linens were to die for and the pillows were divine. Homer picked fresh chocolate-mint tea from his private garden for a special breakfast treat. If your destination is anywhere within 50 miles of this place, STAY HERE.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Brenda and Homer have created an beautiful oasis that is so inviting and charming!
Our room was beautiful, bed was extremely comfortable and they have planned down to the tiniest detail. Brenda is a marvelous cook and baker. Love her new cook book with all her favorite recipes. From calling to check on us and when we would arrive to asking about the time we would like breakfast. I can't say enough wonderful things about this home away from home! We loved everything about it and totally enjoyed Brenda and Homer. I would highly recommend this B&B to everyone and we will definitely return again!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I wish I had found this place when my daughter was in college in South Bend. I've stayed in many hotels in and around the area, but Scottish B&B is by far the best. Large, clean, well-appointed room in a gorgeous, clean home, wonderful breakfasts, homemade cookies every day, friendly owners, and did I mention how clean everything is??!? Head and shoulders above any hotel you will ever stay in. I will never stay anywhere else when I visit the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Brenda53, Owner at Scottish Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you so much, we appreciate you sharing your experience in "Amish Country" with us. I am sure you will be coming back to the University of Notre Dame for a game or two. Would enjoy seeing you again and I will make your favorite cookies.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The place is beautiful, Brenda and Homes treat us as we were in our home, the place has only 5 rooms and an apartament, so you get a one to one treat, Brenda´s cooking is delicious, every single detail you can´t even think of is been cared.
The surroundings are peace and quiet so we did really have a great time.

Room Tip: Any room is beautiful, the whole environment is quiet and peaceful, wish we could stayed a little more
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Brenda M, Owner at Scottish Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Myself and the staff at the Scottish B&B takes pride in our work, so that you have a good experience. You were in the room with the "million dollar view" over looking the countryside. I am sure your nephew appreciated you coming to his graduation even though it was chilly outside. I hope the coffee, hot tea and homemade cookies helped warm you up when you returned each night. Hope to see you all again when you are in the area.