All reviews room was clean slow elevator restaurants and shopping pizza hut breakfast lady microwave and mini fridge continental breakfast in town free cookies golden corral within walking distance hot tub front desk staff upon check business trip my daughter a great stay
Reviewed 11 February 2017

I'm a computer consultant and travel all over the United States for my work. I rent cars everyday, and often live in hotels for 6 months to a year... I've actually lived in several hotels -Country Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza, Cresthill Suites, Red Roof Inn, Harvest Drive Family Inn in Amish country... Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Fairfield Inn, and Candlewood Suites. I also travel over the country for photography and have stayed in hundreds of additional hotels.... Hyatt Regency, Courtyard by Marriott, Hilton, Best Western, Homewood Suites, and I could go on forever...

My favorite hotel is the Fairfield Inn By Marriott in Bloomington Indiana.

I say that for many reasons. I stayed in a suite, and was very comfortable. The rooms are clean, and well maintained, the bed was comfortable with a couple of tv's... and good room for storage (nice when actually living there!) -with an actual closet! It's in a location that's convenient for shopping or getting on the highway... and close to my work.

All that being said, for the most part hotels are hotels are hotels. This place is different. It's about the people working here... AJ, Kathryn and Nick all became good friends -they all did so much to help me in different ways that I couldn't begin to thank them enough. They made me feel more like I was living at home... and not so much a hotel. From my experience, that's pretty rare.

I'm sure I'll leave some people out -and it's not intentional.... but Byron, Ibrahim, Marcy, Jessica and Sean (manager) all treated me really good... and they all made my stay there really incredible!

When you're away from home -family and friends, for long periods of time, it's difficult sometimes! Nice conversation and friendship is a good thing.... being made to feel like I was living at home is off the charts good!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Thank you so much for your on-line review. We work hard as a team to make sure every guests has a positive experience. I will be sure to share your review with our Associates so they can continue to stay motivated to provide clean comfortable accommodations along with friendly service to all of our guests.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I have stayed her at least once a week for over a year and have never been disappointed! The hotel is always clean, well maintained and the staff always goes out of their way to make my visit the best it can be. Byron, Nick and AJ in particular go above and beyond.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on line. We take great pride in providing our guests with clean comfortable accommodations combined with fast friendly service. We are glad you continue to choose Fairfield Inn & Suites, safe travels and we will see you when you return to Bloomington.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I had a great stay at the Fairfield Inn/Marriot last week. I was in town to see the Hoosiers and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My room was clean, facilities were awesome, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Saturday morning I was greatly surprised to have a delicious breakfast. An employee named Jessica was very helpful and even gave me directions to the best places to see in Bloomington.... Kudos...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We strive for excellent customer service and to make every guest feel like they are at their home away from home. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Ask for a room away from the elevator & above the first floor, I'm glad I did. It was quiet and I slept well on the clean king bed on the room. The room was clean. The free wifi allowed me to attend a college course and to get some work done. There is a nice, free continental breakfast each morning that was not crowded. The Cheddars restaurant across the street has good food and service. This hotel is a nice place to stay and I would consider staying there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sean H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is so nice to hear you enjoyed your experience while your were here. We hope you come visit again.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel was really clean, the room was too. AJ Crites, at the front desk, was very helpful and welcoming. The hotel is in a very good location, across the street from good restaurants. It's also very easy to get to.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Sean H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out an online review of our Hotel. Thank you for recognizing one of our many outstanding team members in AJ. We take great pride in providing all of our guests with clean comfortable accommodations while they are away from home. We look forward to serving you when you come back to Bloomington.