All reviews room was clean in town complimentary breakfast nice hotel assembly hall indiana university desk staff the breakfast area my daughter nice stay up to date oatmeal staff was very friendly and helpful would definitely stay here again great place to stay visiting iu inns
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Nice hotel. Stayed for IU Orientation. Was just few min drive from campus and close to town for meals etc. You do need a car or to use cab/ Ubers, too far to walk to campus or town. Staff friendly and helpful. friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominque M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

C214VMmariel,

Thank you so much for the kind review of your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Bloomington, IN. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to see that you had a pleasant experience with us! We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again, Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We had a check in around midnight and received the last room. It smelled of dull pickles and the carpet was sticky throughout. The room did seem clean otherwise and the bed was very comfortable. I would book again BUT check the room for pickles first before I settled.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominque M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Bloomington, IN. We appreciate all of your feedback. I do apologize for the floor being wet as well as the room odor. We strive to accommodate our guests in every way possible. I will inform housekeeping management of your concerns! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I recommend this motel when in Bloomington. It is close to the IU campus and has all the amenities I want. I will stay here again when in town. I did not have a chance to use either the pool or the exercise room, but both looked very adequate.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominque M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent experience at the Hampton Inn, Bloomington IN. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad to see you had a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Booked the room a week in advance. The first room they gave us had not been cleaned from the previous guest. The next room they gave us was not much better but did not have time to switch again. Hair in bathtub and all over bathroom floor, dirty sink and mirrors, trash in trash can, towels not restocked, dusty and smelly room. At least the bed linens seemed clean( I hope).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominque M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Z4141EOdaniela

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Very friendly staff and very clean. Located close to Indiana University. Location is quiet and away from the high way. Great place to stay when you are visiting your student. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dominque M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Maryc0964UB,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent experience. We appreciate all of the kind feedback! I am glad to know you had a pleasant time at the Hampton Inn, Bloomington IN. We truly hope to see you again in the future!