All reviews front desk manager michael room was clean the holiday inn choice hotels yogurt quiet hotel sliding door in town short drive my daughter outdoor pool great place to stay would stay here again business trip staff was very friendly indiana university
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Cam at the front desk is a wizard about the area !! Not only was the room really nice and well kept , but the hotel as a whole was very clean and welcoming !! Upon checking in Cam gave me a ticket for a free drink next door at the holiday inn , in their bar . Here is where things just got better !! Jon was the bartender and is quick with service . He is a great bartender that knows a lot about the area ! Food was good but all in all I'm totally sold ! I won't stay anywhere else as long as I am in the area !!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jaytorbet
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

How pleased we were to read how much you appreciated the service provided by Cam as well as Jon, the bartender. We were happy to know that you enjoyed the complimentary drink coupon provided, and that you found your stay to be relaxing and welcoming. We are honored to be your hotel of choice in the area, and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Room was great, breakfast was awesome. I couldn't believe how big the spread was for this type of hotel. Teresa at the front desk was VERY helpful. I'd highly recommend. Very comfortable and enjoyable. Also very close to the stadiums to be able to walk to games.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bsquared11

We were very happy to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us, in particular the complimentary breakfast to start your day as well as our location, convenient to the Indiana University stadiums and arenas. We sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with others, and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Owner/Revenue manager

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Jessica The Breakfast Attendant was the sweetest most Respectful woman in a work environment that I have ever met! She was Very nice to me and my Friends that i was staying with... she would come check on us threw our whole stay! Thank You Jessica for being so good! ( :

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Vanessa B
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

How very rewarding it was to see your glowing comments regarding the customer service provided by Jessica during your recent stay with us. We were so happy to see that you felt welcome and well taken care of, we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I was on business driving back from KY to Northern Indiana and decided to stay a night in Bloomington before finishing my trip. Pulled in Comfort Inn and got a good price for the night, plus a free drink ticket for the restaurant next door. The room was very nice and the bed comfortable. Only negative is the sound proofing. I could hear the person in the next room talking on the phone. All was very quiet after 11 pm.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Woody451
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel, we were so pleased to see how much you enjoyed the accommodations as well as the complimentary drink coupon to the lounge next door. We appreciate that you found the hotel to be a good value, we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

The first hotel we went to had no vacancies so we were referred to this hotel. They held the last room for my wife and I. Madison at the front desk was very pleasant and showed us the room that was available. We were impressed at the cleanliness and appearance.When we went to finish checking in, the computer then showed that there were no vacancies, someone had made an online reservation for the last room. Michael the general manager was great, he made some calls and found us another room at another Hotel nearby and also asked them to give us a great rate which they did. I've never spent a night here but I certainly will the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank William B
marilyn1714, Owner at Comfort Inn Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

I cannot express enough how much we sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the customer service provided by Madison and Michael, our General manager. We hope that you will contact us as soon as you know you will be in the area, so that we can secure your reservation for you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with others.