All reviews great location b line corner room irish lion parking garage within walking distance iu campus in town hotel is located restaurants and bars excellent hotel would definitely stay here again free breakfast staff was very friendly heart of downtown per day room was spacious
Reviewed 8 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Bloomington Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017

The team here was really accommodating, and I was really pleased that they had covered parking when a hail storm came through while I was visiting.

I told them I was visiting from NYC, and they said "let's see if we can get you some extra space while you're here." They upgraded me to a larger room - perfect getaway while I was visiting.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Bloomington Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Bloomington Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Reviewed 29 May 2017

It's the 2nd time we have stayed at the Hyatt and its excellent. The staff are nice and the rooms are clean. It's a good location next to the square where you can walk to shop and visit a bar to have a drink. The parking garage is a bit tight but the car is easy to get to when you are coming and going. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Place Bloomington Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Michael, Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank our staff for the level of service they provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2017