“The best spot in town! ”

Michael's Uptown Cafe
Ranked #6 of 390 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Uptown Cafe has been a Bloomington landmark since 1976. We serve Breakfast, Weekend Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. We are also known for our beverage program - serving fine wine and spirits, and craft beer and cocktails.
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants period, let alone in Bloomington. Consistently great every time!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

If you like a good manhattan, look no further than Uptown. This my go-to place for work dinners and drinks with friends.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We did a late brunch with a limited menu. I ordered and omelette with cream cheese and it was delicious. I was surprised by the coffee since I like strong coffee and most american restaurant coffee is too weak for me but the coffee here was very good. Great service and great food.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Always get the ribeye! The bar has such a great selection. Wonderful pate but never enough pickles. Oh and the pot roast is phenomenal! Ordering whiskey? Get them to hook it up with a giant ice cube! I take most out of towners here for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Recommend HIGHLY the food here was CRAZYAMAZIN...I went 3 times in my 2 day visit...If you ever get a chance stop by to experience the service the food and the atmosphere.

Been to Michael's Uptown Cafe? Share your experiences!