“Best Shakes Around”

Ranked #239 of 382 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We frequently stop at the Steak 'n Shake for their very thick and delicious milkshakes. They are our favorites while in Bloomington, as well as our five year old grandson's.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I was here three months ago and it hasn't gotten any better. The service was horrible. We waited 10 minutes for the four people that was around us to even say hello or ask if we needed anything at all. The restaurant was dirty. Don't sit at the bar or you will walk out immediately. I thought it would get better but I think it just got worse. Save your time and money. Run away.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We came in for a late dinner. The restaurant was empty and fully staffed. It took forever to get seated in an empty restaurant. The waitress took forever to get our drink order and then food order. Once we receive our drinks it took another 20 plus minutes to get our food. The waitress came back and apologized for the wait due to new staff taking their time to get our food out. Once the food came out most of it was cold and the silverware was dirty. I will not come back anytime soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

This Steak 'n Shake was located close to the hotel I was staying at for the weekend. The food was quickly prepared, and was very good. Staff was friendly and courteous. Especially enjoyed the Frisco Melt.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The service here, in my opinion, was not up to par when compared with other Steak 'N Shake locations I have visited. It wasn't the best experience, but it also wasn't the worst. The food quality was ok, but once again, not the best I've had.