“Great Meal”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #98 of 382 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience with a moderately sized party of six including two children. Wait staff was courteous and the food was great. Good value and timely service.

1  Thank riebrown1683

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Staying at one of the nearby hotels, Outback sounded like a good choice for dinner. Being alone, I sat at the bar as to not take up anymore table space than I needed. Sam Adams is always a good choice for beer on tap.

It’s been quite a while since I’d been to an Outback and wasn’t very really hungry on this particular evening. The bartender suggested the Flatiron Steak, which was being offered for a limited time. I took his advice, for this one came up short in flavor, texture and size.

I’ll be in Bloomington again for another business tip and may have to stop back in for a better cut of steak.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

The parking lot was packed. Most of the tables were empty. It was 6pm on a Monday but I haven't seen an OB store that empty in all the years they've been in Indiana. I had a porterhouse, $25. Most of it was excellent but there was quite a bit of gristle and chewy parts. Ordered medium and it was cooked medium. The taste was perfect. Server was great but the food was just so so. My wife likes it and it was her birthday or I'd never go there at all. She doesn't get steak.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

The restaurant was packed after the IU football game. My friends and I called in our order and within 25 minutes, we were picking up our orders from the curb. The food was hot! Very tasty. We'll plan to do this again especially when it is very busy. Thanks Outback!!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Our food was delicious and our server was very attentive. He made sure our drinks were filled. He was also very particular to make sure all of our food was perfect. He noticed my son picking off onions off of his hamburger. My son didn't realize they would come on the burger when he ordered or he would have asked for them not to be on the burger. The waiter insisted that he give my son a free dessert for the onions. We told him that it was our fault for not reading the details. He insisted and brought him a piece of carrot cake. I have a feeling Outback will be our new goto place in Bloomington when we visit.

1  Thank Daisy712