“Among the Finest Sunday Brunch in Bloomington, Indiana”

Bobby's Colorado Steakhouse
Ranked #55 of 388 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant was closed, but just reopened in 2012 under new ownership.
Reviewed 9 July 2017

11AM - 3PM every Sunday. $2.50 Mimosas. Best salad bar in town. Bacon cooked the way you like. Biscuits and gravy like grandma. Prime Rib and Ham at the carving station. Omelet station. Incredible dessert station. Fantastic. Amazing. $13.50 - they must have a casino in the back and the brunch is just a front. Don't miss out.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank RobertW747

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I got a 6 oz filet probably more like 4 oz. no flavor at all. Salad bar just very average. Just one visit for me.

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank Xjarhead92
Reviewed 10 May 2017

For a steakhouse, I expected more. I expected the steak to be thicker, less gristly. I expected the knife to be secure to its handle. I also expected some recommended wine and beer pairings. Nope. Bloody Mary took considerably too long to get to me, and was more like spicy tomato soup with celery and (hooray!) a single pickled okra spear. But the salad bar was pretty good - for Indiana. It's not Chicago. But it was pretty good

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank locallogic
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Traveling home from Indy we had to stop again as the wife was wanting the Prime Rib again. Picked up our granddaughter at IU to have dinner as she loves the place too.

Our order included 2 Prime Ribs, Rib eye, and Chicken Oscar. All excellent along with salad bar and soup.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We met friends for lunch at Bobby's today. My husband ordered the soup and salad bar. While there was broccoli cheese soup on the salad bar, the server offered to bring him either a beef vegetable or chicken noodle soup from the kitchen. He chose the beef vegetable soup, which was homemade and he said was delicious. He also got the salad bar, which is huge and attractive with lots of different choices. I ordered the quiche of the day, which was ham and cheese. I didn't find much ham in it, but it was light and delicious. It came with a side of cauliflower, which was fresh (not frozen) and not overcooked. I ate it all! Our friend ordered the quiche also but substituted soup for the cauliflower. There were baskets of crackers in cellophane on the table (not bread). Our server was efficient and professional and very welcoming. It's a quick place for lunch, especially if you do the salad bar.

Date of visit: April 2017