“dessert”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Every time I come back to Bloomington I make sure to come here at least once. I love ice cream desserts, and this place has plenty of them.
In summer there is likely to be a queue in the evenings. My choice this time had chocolate ice cream, fudge sauce, and brownies. Yum!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Updating my review from 2016 because I've been sadly disappointed by Jiffy Treet the last few months.

Their scoop sizes have gotten smaller but yet the prices remain the same. It is absurd to pay more than $3.00 for a small scoop that can be eaten in three or four bites. My husband and I used to frequent jiffy treet at least once a week, but recently we have switched to Brusters until the beloved Chocolate Moose returns later this year.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Homemade ice cream . Your taste buds will explode and take you back to your youth .
Usually , a tiny wait . I had the vanilla . It is creamy , so creamy and full of flavor .
My daughter had the butterfinger blast .
We have been once again. The young college girl that works there is so bubbly and helpful .

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This place is small, but its always a stop when we have time and are in Bloomington. Great shakes, ice cream and what Dairy Queen would call a Blizzard. Do not try any other place in town as this is the best quality, largest quantity and best value. My preference is the black or red raspberry milkshake, but I went with the very chocolate ice cream last week and it was outstanding.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We love homemade ice cream but who doesn't? Black cherry was amazing full of cherry pieces. My husband has the cherry cordial. He didn't car for it but it was a taste preference due to disliking chocolate pieces in his ice cream. Less cherry pieces in his ice cream as well. Next time black cherry all the way. Very busy but drive through window moved right along.